| CUSTOM DONATION SCHEMES
You have been looking for the best possible way to perform social and charitable service. You have found it! You will be both surprised and satisfied to see the many, various, unique, and attractive sponsorship schemes listed below. They offer you the opportunity to provide the most effective and beneficial services to very poor and needy children. You may choose one or any number of the schemes listed. Since the beneficiaries of your kindness are very underprivileged and unfortunate children, your generosity and service is most meritorious.
Please Note: All of the donation schemes amounts are listed in Indian rupees. If you are sending your donation in another currency, please calculate the required amount based on the current exchange rate.
1. Residential Children's Home-Cooked Meal Sponsorships
Select your special day(s) every year, month, or even week to donate the residential children's home-cooked meals. Special days can be birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, holydays, or any days special for you. For your choice, we offer six various types of nutritious meal schemes. The attraction of this scheme is: The larger the donated amount, the more number and types of food items are prepared/arranged and served to the children. The amounts listed are for one meal for all the resident children.
1. Children's Regular Meal Sponsorship - Rs.1,000
2. Children's Special Meal Sponsorship - Rs.2,000
3. Children's Feast Meal Sponsorship - Rs.3,000
4. Children's Special Feast Meal Sponsorship - Rs.4,000
5. Children's Banquet Meal Sponsorship - Rs.5,000
6. Children's Special Banquet Meal Sponsorship - Rs.6,000
2. School Children's Midday Meal Sponsorships
One of the main reasons for many of the children's regular attendance in daily classes is the free midday meal provided to all the school children. Your sponsorship of these meals, therefore, both feeds and educates children. The amounts listed are for one lunch for all the school children.
1. School Midday Regular Meal Sponsorship - Rs. 5,000 (This is the basic meal prepared and served daily.)
2. School Midday Special Meal Sponsorship - Rs.10,000 - 25,000 (The Special Meal amount depends on the number and varieties of items desired.)
3. Children's Food (Groceries) Sponsorships
Your sponsorship of these food items helps provide daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner to all the residential children. The purpose of providing these children their daily meals is to both nourish them and enable them to pursue their educations. The listed items can be donated in cash or kind, and on a daily, or weekly, or monthly, or quarterly, or half-yearly, or yearly basis. Please note that, if needed or desired, any part of the listed full quantities/amounts can be donated instead of the full quantities/amounts.
1. Children's Daily Milk Sponsorship - 15 liters per day - Rs.750
2. Children's Daily Cooking Oil Sponsorship - 3 kilograms per day - Rs.250
3. Children's Daily Vegetables Sponsorship - 15 kilograms per day - Rs.375
4. Children's Daily Lentils Sponsorship - 3 kilograms per day - Rs.350
5. Children's Daily Rice Sponsorship - 15 kilograms per day - Rs.600
6. Children's Daily Wheat Sponsorship - 4 kilograms per day - Rs. 175
7. Children's Daily Tamarind Sponsorship - 1/2 kilogram per day - Rs.75
8. Children's Kitchen Cooking Gas Sponsorship - Rs.750 per cylinder (8 cylinders required per month)
9. Children's Cooks Sponsorship - Rs.3,000 per month, per cook (two cooks required)
4. Child Aid Foundation Center Maintenance Sponsorships
The Child Aid Foundation center provides support, aid, and care to school, residential, and non-residential children. Your sponsorship of the following schemes, therefore, helps many children simultaneously. The following amounts can be donated on a monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or yearly basis.
1. C.A.F. Children's Center Electricity Sponsorship - Rs. 7,500 per month
2. C.A.F. Children's Center's Gardens Sponsorship - Rs. 1,500 per month
3. C.A.F. Children's Center Telephone Sponsorship - Rs. 1,500 per month
4. C.A.F. Children's Center Internet Sponsorship - Rs.1,000 per month (office and school)
5. C.A.F. Children's Center Repairs Sponsorship (masonry, electrical, plumbing, painting, carpentry, mechanical, welding, etc.) - Rs.3,000 per month
5. Children's Education Sponsorships
The immediate objective is to enable underprivileged children to pursue and complete their educations. The final goal is for the children to achieve good occupations, become completely self-reliant, and to become beneficial members of the society as well as country. Your sponsorship of these schemes supports both the immediate objective and final goal. The following can be donated on a monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or yearly basis. The following amounts are for one child, for one academic year.
1. Child's Primary Education Fees Sponsorship - Rs.3,500 (Fees refers to all education related fees such as tuition, exams, tutoring, etc.)
2. Child's Primary Education Supplies Sponsorship - Rs.2,000 (Supplies refers to all education related materials such as textbooks, notebooks, bookbag, geometry box, pens, pencils, uniform, etc.)
3. Child's Secondary Education Fees Sponsorship - Rs.7,500
4. Child's Secondary Education Supplies Sponsorship - Rs.3,000
5. Child's Higher Education Fees Sponsorship - Rs.25,000
6. Child's Higher Education Supplies Sponsorship - Rs.7,500
7. School Child's One-Year Midday Regular Meals Sponsorship - Sponsor the daily midday regular meal for one school child for one school year. - Rs. 5,000
8. College Students Bus Passes - Rs.2,000
9. Children's Free School Teachers Sponsorship - Rs.7,500 per month, per teacher (10 teachers). This sponsorship provides teachers in the children's free school's classrooms and thus provides many children education simultaneously.
10. Children's School Free Transportation Sponsorship - Rs.2,500 per month (This sponsorship provides the school children free transportation to and from school and thus greatly increases their regular attendance in classes.)
6. Child's Living Sponsorships
The following can be donated on a monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or yearly basis.
1. Child's Maintenance Supplies Sponsorship - Rs.4,500 per year (This sponsorship provides one child with all personal living supplies and care such as clothing, bathing items, bedding items, toiletries, and medical care thus enabling the child to pursue education.)
2. Child's Daily Food Sponsorship - Rs.2,500 per month (This sponsorship provides one child with daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner thus enabling the child to pursue education.)
3. Children's Bathing Soaps Sponsorship - 100 bars per month - Rs. 1,500
4. Children's Washing Soaps Sponsorship - 100 bars per month - Rs. 1,500
5. Children's Toothpaste Sponsorship - 50 tubes per month - Rs. 1,500
7. Children's Aid & Care Sponsorships
These are general and comprehensive sponsorships which support the organization, center, projects, activities, and all the children under the care of Child Aid Foundation.
1. Become a Child Aid Fellow - Donate any amount (minimum Rs. 50,000) towards the start, development, or completion of any major program, project, or construction.
2. Become a Child Aid Patron - Donate any amount (minimum Rs. 25,000) towards the corpus fund of the Trust, which will be invested in a fixed deposit or equivalent for the future security of the children.
3. Become a Child Aid Shelterer - Donate any amount (minimum Rs. 1,000) per month towards the complete costs of running the children's residential center. This scheme directly benefits all of the resident and non-resident children. Payable monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or yearly.
4. Become a Child Aid Donor - Donate any amount (minimum Rs.5,000) per month to assist the many needy child aid and care projects and activities of the organization. Payable monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or yearly.
5. Become a Child Aid Contributor - Donate any amount to assist the many needy child aid and care projects and activities of the organization. Payable monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or yearly.
6. Become a Child Aid Nourisher - Donate any amount of any required food item (rice, lentils, wheat, milk, fruits, vegetables, oil, spices, etc.) on a regular basis. The donation may be given in kind or cash equivalent and can be donated daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or yearly.
7. Become a Child Aid Developer - Donate any permanent item or construction for the development of the Child Aid Foundation center and organization. The donation may be given in kind or cash equivalent. See the "C.A.F. Center & Organization Permanent Assets Donations" list below.
8. C.A.F. Center & Organization Permanent Assets Donations - The following can be donated in kind or in cash
1. Corpus Fund Donations (cash, fixed deposits, gold, etc.)
2. Land or Property
3. Permanent Sponsorship of any Children's Food Item(s)
4. Painting of Children's Residential Center:
a. entire outside : Rs. 75,000
b. entire inside : Rs. 75,000
c. all doors & windows : Rs. 25,000
d. total repainting : Rs. 1,75,000
5. Two-Wheeler Vehicle (scooter/motorcycle) for Children's Residential Center
6. Four-Wheeler Vehicle (car) for Children's Center