| OUR ACHIEVEMENTS
Child Aid Foundation has aided, cared for, developed, and transformed a great number of unfortunate children into educated, mature, responsible, and self-sufficient young adults with positive occupations, professions, and careers. All are now beneficial members of the society and country in which they live. We consider this to be our main achievement!
1. Child Aid Foundation was founded in 1993 and is serving and saving many poor and needy children since then.
2. Child Aid Foundation has been granted about one acre of land by the government of India for its many social service activities.
3. On its land, Child Aid Foundation has constructed permanent buildings that are being actively used for various charitable purposes.
4. Child Aid Foundation started by helping only a few children. It now has many children, boys and girls, under its care both residential and non-residential. The number of beneficiaries is ever increasing.
5. Child Aid Foundation is running a charitable hostel (dormitory) under the name of "Chatravas Hostel Project" wherein boys of various ages and academic levels reside full-time. These children receive comprehensive aid and care.
6. Child Aid Foundation is running "Vidya Education Project". A division of this project is the "S.V.B. High School". This is C.A.F.'s own, residential and non-residential school for boys and girls from the nursery to the tenth class/grade. After the 10th class, the children are admitted into higher educational institutes in the city. C.A.F. continues to sponsor all their educational and living expenses to as high an academic level as they desire and are capable of achieving.
7. Child Aid Foundation is running "Balika Girls Project" exclusively for the girl-child. Children in this division are non-residential, and may live anywhere in impoverished conditions. Child Aid Foundation sponsors whatever they need to pursue and complete their educations to as high a level as they desire and are capable of completing.
9. Child Aid Foundation has been granted 12-A, and 80-G status by the Income Tax Department. This means that very proper accounts must be maintained, audited, and submitted to the Income Tax Commissioner for scrutiny and approval at the end of every financial year. It also means that all donations to Child Aid Foundation are tax deductible.
10. Child Aid Foundation has also been granted Foreign Contributions Regulation Act (F.C.R.A.) registration and permission from the Ministry of Home Affairs. This registration and permission is granted only after a very thorough investigation of an organization by the concerned authorities including a personal visit from a Central Bureau of Investigation (C.B.I.) official. Such registration and permission means that Child Aid Foundation is permitted to receive donations from foreign sources.
11. Child Aid Foundation had been awarded official recognition by the government Woman Development and Child Welfare Department. Such recognition is awarded to an organization only after a very thorough inquiry by all concerned authorities including officials from the Police Department, and from the Woman Development and Child Welfare Department. Such recognition is proof that the organization is genuine, reputable, credible, and transparently managed. It also made the organization eligible for government aid if the organization desires to apply for such aid.
12. Child Aid Foundation’s school division has been awarded official recognition by the Department of Education. The concerned government officials regularly inspect the school and ensure that all rules and regulations are being strictly followed.
13. Through its very large network of contacts, Child Aid Foundation has assisted many of the children who completed their educations with their initial job placements.
14. Child Aid Foundation is one of the very few N.G.O.s who can truthfully state that they do not depend on any governmental or foreign institutional funding! Through many years of sincere hard work, Child Aid has developed a very large and dedicated group of private individual sponsors from within the state, within the country, and even outside the country. This is proof of the excellent reputation and support Child Aid Foundation has deservedly earned from the public and society.
15. Child Aid Foundation's activities and achievements have inspired dedicated representatives and volunteers to work for the organization in various locations in the state, country, and abroad. It is Child Aid Foundation's goal and plan to first establish formal branch offices in these various locations and then, when the response and support becomes sufficient, establish full-fledged branch centers!
16. Child Aid Foundation is affiliated with, an official partner of, and is listed as well as promoted by many prestigious organizations. Such affiliation and partnership is only by invitation, and only for very genuine, reputable, and credible organizations that comply with an extensive list of these organizations' credibility and good practices norms. Some of the prominent organizations that partner with, list, and promote Child Aid Foundation are: GIVE India, Credibility Alliance, T.A.N.A, Foundation, NWA Aashraya, Asha For Education, Gupta Family Foundation, and Charities Aid Foundation.